High School Completion Program – Winema
What You Will Learn at Winema High School
The Winema program runs on a three-week schedule. The schedule is Monday-Friday 9:20am-2pm. You will complete high school coursework in a high school classroom with all the benefits of being on a college campus. When you complete the Winema High School completion program you will receive your high school diploma. Winema will provide you with a fresh new environment; socially and academically.
Getting started –
- Must be between the ages of 16-20.
- If you are 21 or older, we have other options for you to complete high school or earn your GED
- Pick up an application at the Chemeketa Winema Campus; 4071 Winema Place, Salem 97305 (Building 50, Room 102)
- Monday-Friday 8-4:30pm. Closed for lunch 12:30-1pm. (Note: The office is closed on Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm, dates vary. Please call ahead first)
- Take a placement assessment test (must get Chemeketa ID number at front office and MUST have an ID. Accomodations are provided)
- Must attend an orientation (see orientation dates below; arrive 15 mins. early)
- Be approved for admission (contact us after orientation)
- Begin classes (see term dates below)
& Placement Test Deadline
|Block 1||-||-||Jan. 6 - Jan. 27|
|Block 2||Extended to Jan. 17||Jan. 28 at 10 am||Jan. 30 - Feb. 20|
|Block 3||Feb. 7||Feb. 21 at 10 am||Feb. 26 - Mar. 17|