Counseling & Guidance Classes
Chemeketa's counseling and guidance courses are designed to help you excel in college and in your future career.
topics Social Service
Skills & InterestHelping People
Why choose Counseling & Guidance Classes?
Attending college is one of the biggest investments you can make. You can prepare for college, career and personal success through counseling and guidance classes. Chemeketa offers several counseling and guidance courses that count toward transfer degree requirements.
What will you learn?
Counseling and guidance classes can help you develop the skills needed to be successful at Chemeketa, other colleges and within the community. Content includes –
- First year experience- creating college success
- Preparing for college
- College finances
- College prep for international students
- Career and life exploration, planning and development
- Leadership through community service
- Student leadership training
- The four-year college transition
What will you do?
The leadership, organization and planning skills you learn in counseling and guidance classes are useful in a variety of careers –
- Teaching and education
- Business and nonprofits
- Politics and government
- Counseling and social services